Our worship schedule during post COVID-19
Sunday Morning Worship Services: 9 am & 10:30 am
Sunday Bible Studies: 9 am and via Zoom
The Truth Project: 3:30 pm
Wednesday Evening Services: 5 pm
Thursdays GriefShare: 10 am
Thursdays Women's Bible Study: 1:30 pm
Each service is designated to seat 130 worshipers. Maximum seating capacity in our sanctuary will be 83. Once the sanctuary is full, you will be directed to the overflow area (fellowship hall).
● Trinity will not mandate the wearing of mask or gloves. You are asked to use your own judgement. Door greeters and ushers will be wearing masks and gloves for yours and their safety.
● We do ask that you wear a mask if intend to sing during the service for the protection of those around you.
● Everyone will be asked to practice social distancing when entering the building.
● Ushers will seat you. The worship center seating is designed for social distancing. Please do not adjust the chairs.
● The building can be accessed through 3 entrances: Southwest Garden entrance, Southwest porte-cochere entrance, or Southwest fellowship hall entrance. (The educational building will not be open).
● Public restrooms surrounding the worship center will be open. We ask that the restrooms be limited to only three people at a time.
● Personal contact, such as handshakes, hugs, etc... are discouraged.
● We will not distribute worship bulletins.
● Tithes and offerings will be received in designated receptacles in the foyer, sanctuary, and fellowship hall.
● The building will be accessible 20 minutes prior to each service. We discourage early arrival.
● Congregation will be asked to exit immediately following the service.
● Cleaning and disinfection areas such as restrooms and worship center will be performed between the two services. Between the services: all door faces and handles will be wiped down and disinfected, restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected, all flat surfaces (furniture, tables, etc..), as well as Worship Center pews and chairs will be wiped down and disinfected.
● The Greeters will have hand sanitizer in the hallways.
● The safety and care of our people is of upmost importance. Our Safety Team and Greeting Team will serve our congregation in both hours of service.
We ask that you use your own judgement on whether to attend in-person services. We encourage those who are at high-risk for Covid-19 to continue to worship from home. Anyone who feels sick or is exhibiting Covid-like symptoms is asked to worship from home.
Those choosing not to attend in-person worship services can continue to watch services via Facebook Live, Live stream on our website, and Live stream on YouTube. Remember: there is no judgement of those who attend or choose not to attend in-person. You need to do what you think is best for you and your family.